The Ufizzi Gallery is the building we have on our left. This fabulous building located between the 'Piazza della Signoria' and the Arno river was constructed between 1560 and 1580 under the direction of the architect Giorgio Vasari. It was originally designed to host the archives and administrative offices of the state of Florence.
In 1737 Anna Maria Ludovica de Medici, the last member of this family, converted it into a Museum. The 45 rooms and galleries of this building hold one of the most famous museums in the world.
We will now take a look at the 'Ponte Vecchio', and visit the other riverside ...
♥ Visit Tagulandang Island ♥