Tower Lamberti, 83 meters, is the highest tower in Verona. Its construction began in 1172, and it took several centuries to finish. The octagonal end of the tower still holds the old Rengo and Marangona bells (1464).
Next to the Lamberti Tower sits the 'Palazzo Comune' (municipal house) with its neoclassical facade. The building dates form the middle ages, but in the 19th century a new facade was added.
♥ Visit Tagulandang Island ♥