11/38.- Ceske Budejovice, Dominican Church
The construction of the Dominican Church began in 1265 and was finished in the 14th century. The Dominican Order had its seat here till the 16th century, then it was used by the mint. Several years later the Dominican order came back, till 1785. From 1885 to the 20th century the order of Redemptorists used the monastery.
We will now walk this street along and take a look at the church from the other side ...
♥ Visit Tagulandang Island ♥