13/48.-Northeast Vietnam, on the way to Ban Gioc


In Trung Khanh district, in Cao Bang province is the Ban Gioc Fall. This is the biggest waterfall in Vietnam. Half of the Quy Xuan River belongs to Vietnam, and the other half to China. You need a special permit to get here. Your travel agent will do all the paperwork for you. You only need a valid passport, a valid visa, and a few US dollars. Remember to check your passport before leaving Hanoi. If you need a visa extension, contact your hotel. They will take care of everything. Tourist visas are valid for one month. If you do not have a valid visa when you leave the country, you will have to pay a fine. In the worst case scenario, you will have to pay at the airport more than 25 USD per day without a valid visa.

♥ Visit Tagulandang Island ♥