Here we have the palace, as seen from the other side. In 1795, when the last king of Poland was forced to resign, Warsaw soon became a part of the Russian empire. The Russian tsars loved this palace so much, that they changed it into their private residence. They built an Orthodox church next to it (after the First World War we dismantled it to restore the original surroundings from the eighteenth century).
♥ Visit Tagulandang Island ♥