We are now in the 'Piazza della Frutta'. In front of us is the 'Palazzo della Ragione' (The regions Palace). This building has its origins in 1218, when the city of Padua constructed it because it needed a building for its court. In 1306 a new floor, the arcade and the ceiling were added. Unluckily the original decoration of the building (by Giotto) was destroyed in a fire in 1420.
At the other side of this building theres another square: 'Piazza delle Erbe', which we will visit later. Now we will take a look at the 'Torre dellOrologio'.
♥ Visit Tagulandang Island ♥